Monday, August 27, 2018

Why I LOVE Japanese Video Games Part 2: Fire Emblem

Man Fire Emblem Awakening what a classic


Yo for starters this second entry in this series is a nintendo series but im showing off gameplay elements anyways so pray to god youtube doesnt DCMA the video wait this is a blog post so im safe. Okay with that out of the way let me say this series is one of my favorite nintendo games along with mario and fzero. the series is called fire emblem and fire emblem is a strategic jrpg series by nintendo’s intelligent studios or inc or whatever. where each your members can actually die when they get killed in combat which is the charm of the series for me because you can get attached to the characters as well as the game due to this feature. the series is a stragtical role playing game so each scenario can take about an hour or two to finish if you plan head enough. also the series uses a rock paper sissors like battle system where sword beats axe, spear beats sword, but beats axe, magic can beat armored units and so on. If you can use this system well then the game becomes much more enjoyable to play. I havent played fates or the remake of fire emblem gaiden but let me tell you that I enjoyed awakening and the previous fire emblem games execpt for the dated nes titles no those are a chore to play but I prefered the GBA and SNES titles. Okay so how I gotten into the fire emblem series for starters thank super smash brothers melee and brawl for that matter due the characters marth,roy, and ike. As well as emulation when I couldnt seem to find those games even the gba ones due to being nintendo games and having high replay value as a result after playing the games I became hooked and dude those games get hard if you just run and gun through enemies and you will run out of funs which makes the game not fun due to being to hard. That’s what I like about these games because they make you think about your units and funds and all of that. Sorry to make this one short but that’s all I have to say about why I love the fire emblem series also here are my suggestions on the fire emblems series, all of the gba fire emblem games and fire emblem awakening for the 3ds. So what are your thoughts about the series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake: a pretty good title but.....the fandom is another story!

               It's almost been a year since final fantasy vii remake was released on the ps4 and my opinions of the game is that for c...