Monday, August 27, 2018

Why I love Final Fantasy Versus XIII so damn much!


For starters let me say this from the get go Final Fantasy Versus XIII was supposed to be the ultimate  modern Final Fantasy game promised in the trailers since 2006 through 2013. Due to the well editing and put together trailers made of cut scenes and gameplay. Made people like myself and many others gravitate towards the game due to it's darkened colors of the trailers and the setting as well as the characters. Noctis when he first appeared to the public's eye people called him Sasuke a character from a well known manga titled Naruto. Due to his appearance and hair but to me he was this mysterious freaking bad ass who killed an army without even trying and this was in his first trailer. Along with teleportation skills as well as a awesome outfit to boot and sitting on the throne at the end of the 2006 trailer as seen in the gif above this post. Through out my high school years and young adult years I thought to myself that this is the game that will surpass final fantasy vii as the best modern final fantasy (from 1997 onwards) game in squares eyes. Please note that from final fantasy vi and below are considered to me the early era of final fantasy (NES to SNES) which I call the Amano era while the modern era is the nomura era. Lets get back to versus xiii the final fantasy era topic will be a separate blog post in the future. Almost three years has passed since Final Fantasy XV was released and I was hyped as first but every time I pick up and play the game my hype and love for it dropped drastically and desired versus xiii more and more. Also look at the title of my blog the ultimate versus fanboy. That alone tells you that im a supporter and believer of the true final fantasy xv: Versus XIII. Even though Square wants us to fans to forget about the awesome versus xiii and remember ffxv but to be honest ffxv is like a placeholder for me and square is actually planing something for the versus faithful very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake: a pretty good title but.....the fandom is another story!

               It's almost been a year since final fantasy vii remake was released on the ps4 and my opinions of the game is that for c...